Important note: This policy is effective 07-19-2021
Who we are
US Tech Solutions Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is a staffing service provider and provides contingent workforce management services to its clients (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and whose personal information is collected
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Social Security Number or its equivalent
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Banking information
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
USTECH SOLUTIONS Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
USTECH SOLUTIONS Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
In cases where US Tech is a data controller, we take all necessary steps to ensure that the personal data is safe and is used only for the purposes described in this policy. In some cases, we might transfer your data to third-party service providers who process the data solely on our direction.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, USTECH SOLUTIONS Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
USTECH SOLUTIONS Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of USTECH SOLUTIONS Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. USTECH SOLUTIONS Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access your information through settings on the application. To request update or deletion of your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the
- right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where US Tech Solutions Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
California Consumer Rights
For individuals located in California, you are given rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) about your personal information. You have the following rights:
- Right to be Informed About Collection, Sale, or Disclosure: You have the right to be informed of the categories of personal information we collect about you as well as the sources from which personal information was collected. You also have the right to be informed of the business or commercial purposes for which we use, disclose, or sell your personal information as well as the categories of third parties with whom we share it.
- Right of Access and to Obtain a Copy of Your Personal Information: You have the right to request access to and a copy of your personal information that we collected over the previous twelve months.
- Right of Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-out of the Sale of Personal Information: We do not sell personal information to third parties. USTECH SOLUTIONS also offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their personal data.
- Right Not to Be Discriminated Against for Exercising These Rights: You have the right to be free of discrimination for exercising your consumer privacy rights. We will not deny you goods or services, charge different amounts or provide a different quality level of goods or services for exercising your rights unless the difference is reasonably related to the value of your data.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +1 201 524 9600
- By mail: ATTN: Data Privacy Officer, US Tech Solutions Inc., PO Box 413, Jersey City, NJ 07303.
Changes to this Notice
If we change this Notice, we will post the revised Notice on our sites, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our Notice, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page. We will update the “Effective Date” at the top of this page to indicate the date from which any changes take effect.