With more than a decade of success meeting the talent needs of mid-market through enterprise clients, including more than 50 of the Fortune 500(r) ®, USTECH takes seriously its commitment to the industry, thought leadership, people development and support of industry, supplier and diversity initiatives.
USTECH is a member, sponsor, supporter or active participant as a company or through our employees in organizations and events such as:
- Contingent Workforce Strategies Summit (CWS)
- Human Capital Institute (HCI)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), as well as state associations
- Professional groups and trade associations on local, state and national levels
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Recruiter councils and networking groups
- SIA Executive Forum
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
- Technology alliances and groups at the local and national levels
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Workforce alliances, boards and groups throughout the U.S.