Effectiveness in a global economy requires both expertise and resources. USTECH delivers both, on-demand, to help your educational institution and students or business enterprise and employees perform at their best.
Our consultants combine strategic insight with tactical know-how to projects, goals, and critical initiatives until your projects are delivered and your goals are met. Our expertise includes:
- Content Management including content migration and conversion projects.
- Custom Development and maintenance of learning management systems (LMS).
- Instructional Design and Course Development including internal and external course development for education institutions, business enterprises and other organizations.
- Learning Technology Consulting including select, implement, customize, and integrate these learning technology systems and tools.
- Project Management including managing internal and external resources, time, budget, and project scope for on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Technical Writing & Documentation including policies and procedures, standard operating procedures (SOPs), end user guides, programmer or developer guides, architecture documentation, and website content.
- Training Delivery including facilitating courses developed internally or acquired through an outside provider through online training, instructor-led training (ILT), and virtual ILT.
Control costs, reduce risk, improve your processes – and build ROI through eLearning!
To learn more about how our eLearning Practice can help your institution or enterprise meet the challenges and leverage the opportunity of eLearning, contact USTECH.